Harness The Power Of Bankruptcy Law
While debt can cause a strong sense of fear and anxiety, bankruptcy law is stronger. If it seems like your creditors hold all the cards now, filing for bankruptcy puts control back in your hands.
At Kindlund Legal LLC, I am dedicated to helping people get out of debt by guiding them through the bankruptcy process. My driving passion is achieving total debt relief for my valued clients in Bethesda and throughout the surrounding areas.
- Bankruptcy Expert Jillian Kindlund Is Serving Cabin John, MD
- Chapter 7: Liquidation In Manassas, Virginia
- Chapter 7: Liquidation In Potomac Falls, Virginia
- When You Start Talking To Someone And Evaluating Their Situation And You’re Deciding On How Best To Advise Them To Move Forward, What Are Some Of The Most Important Questions You’re Asking?
- Once You’ve Decided To File For Bankruptcy, What Should You Be Doing Before You File Or What Can’t You Do?
- What Are Some Reasons That People Seriously Consider Filing For Bankruptcy?
- How Do I Know Which Bankruptcy Is Right For Me?
- Once I’ve Completed A Bankruptcy, What Post Courses Am I Required To Take?
What Does Bankruptcy Accomplish?
There is a good reason your creditors don’t want you to file for bankruptcy. The two game-changing advantages bankruptcy law offers consumers are:
- The automatic stay: As soon as you file for bankruptcy, the automatic stay goes into effect. The automatic stay is a powerful legal injunction that stops creditors from seizing your property, filing lawsuits against you and taking other collection actions. After you file, your creditors are not even allowed to contact you directly (they must communicate through your attorney).
- Debt relief: Bankruptcy either wipes out debt completely (Chapter 7) or consolidates debt into a manageable repayment plan (Chapter 13). For corporations, debt problems are resolved through the Chapter 11 bankruptcy process.
A mistake in the bankruptcy process could derail your debt relief goals. This is why it is important to trust your legal matters to an experienced bankruptcy attorney. I have more than 30 years of experience in this complex area of law and once worked as a bankruptcy trustee. I will handle your critical legal and financial matters with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Explore All Of Your Options
Bankruptcy works wonders for many people but is not the best solution for some. I will help you explore all of the debt relief options available to you so you can make informed decisions about your financial future. If bankruptcy offers the best path to debt relief, I will serve as your guide and advocate every step of the way.
Get Started On The Road To Debt Relief
If you are considering filing for bankruptcy in Maryland or the District of Columbia, I can help you explore the pros and cons. To arrange a free legal consultation, contact my law office online or by telephone at (240) 539-9393.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.