Achieving Total Debt Relief Through Bankruptcy
For many Americans, debt relief seems like an unattainable dream. They have been struggling with creditor harassment, garnishments and other collection activities for so long there seems no way out. The good news: There is a proven path to debt relief. That path is bankruptcy.
At Kindlund Legal LLC, I have dedicated my career to helping people achieve their debt relief goals. In many cases, this means helping them file for bankruptcy, but I always consider other debt relief options if bankruptcy isn’t right for a particular client. I have more than 30 years of legal experience and am here to help you get started on the road to total debt relief.
Bankruptcy Cures Many Financial Problems
Bankruptcy can resolve a broad range of debt problems, wiping out or reducing many different types of debt. Consider the following:
- The Pros & Cons Of Bankruptcy Vs. Debt Settlement In Maryland
- Filing for chapter 7 bankruptcy wipes out unsecured debt such as medical and credit card bills.
- People struggling with IRS or state tax debt can also achieve debt relief through bankruptcy, depending upon the age of the debt, the year the return was filed and other factors.
- Student loan debt is not generally dischargeable in bankruptcy, but by wiping out other debt, those struggling with student loan debt can free up money to pay down those loans.
Filing for bankruptcy also stops creditors from harassing you, seizing your property and taking other collection actions against you.
- Kindlund Legal: Your Ally Against Debt in Laytonsville, MD
- Exploring Alternatives To Debt Settlement: Common Questions and Answers
- Finding the Right Debt Settlement Attorney
- Will Debt Settlement Stop Creditor Harassment?
- What Are The Differences Between Debt Settlement And Debt Consolidations?
- Everything You Need To Know About Credit Card Debt Settlement In Maryland
- You Need A Professional Debt Relief Attorney For Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy And Debt Settlement Companies: Navigating The Complicated World Of Debt Settlement
- Everything You Need To Know About Debt And Debt Settlement
Debt Relief May Be Closer Than You Think
With more than 30 years of experience in bankruptcy law, I can help you decide if bankruptcy is the right option for achieving your debt relief goals. For a free legal consultation, contact my law office online or by telephone at (240) 539-9393.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.